This book introduces students to the theory and practice of control system engineering. The text emphasizes the practical application of the subject to the analysis and design of feedback systems.
The study of control system engineering is essential for students pursuing degrees in electrical, mechanical, aerospace or chemical engineering. Control systems are found in a board range of applications within these disciplines from aircraft and spacecraft to robots and process control systems.
Author: Norman S. Nise
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Modeling in the Frequency Domain
- Modeling in the Time Domain
- Time Response
- Reduction of Multiple Subsystems
- Steady State Errors
- Root Locus Techniques
- Design via Root Locus
- Frequency Response Techniques
- Design via Frequency Response
- Design via State Space
- Digital Control Systems
Download Links (Full Book):
- eBook Archive
- HTTP Download (PDF)
- HTTP Download (PDF) – Mirror 1
- HTTP Download (RAR)
- HTTP Download (PDF) – Google Drive
Download Links (Solution):